Saturday, August 28, 2010

EDLD 5363 Week 1 Assignment Reflection

This week we created a personal digital story incorporating digital photos to tell a personal story using a basic editing software program.  I found this assignment to be alot of fun because it was a personal project.  I think it was a great idea to have us post our project to a free Web site.  One key bit of information I learned: webhost sites do not like anything over 100 megabytes.  I do think, however, it might be helpful this first week to have had some video lectures about the technology aspects of video creation and web posting,  as well as the story development skills we needed to create our first project. I like to work with technology and solving technical problems, however I find that the average teacher would probably have given up posting their work to a Wiki, Blog, or online Web hosting site if they could not figure out how to reduce a file size and or to render to a different format. I look forward to our next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment